Tuesday, July 01, 2014

IT'S JULY!

HAPPY JULY!!!! My most favorite holiday is coming up!!!!...and I am not as excited as I usually am. Any big holiday is not as fun without your best friend and partner by your side to celebrate. It's a weird feeling, no matter how much fun you're having, there is still a little pit in your stomach that something isn't completely whole. You know what's funny though? The most random of holidays you have together, you find yourself celebrating like it's Christmas morning! With or without my sweetie home, my love for this holiday and what it stands for is still in full force, especially this year because he is currently representing our great nation by serving in another country.

This week, yours truly will be rocking red, white, and blue all week long! From my work days to a BBQ and a fireworks show!
Monday - Top: Old Navy, Skirt: H&M, Heels: Apt 9 Kohls
Tuesday - Top: Forever 21, Skirt: Urban Outfitters, Heels: Jessica Simpson
Wednesday - Top: Forever 21, Skirt: Forever 21, Heels: Jessica Simpson
Thursday - Tank: Forever 21,  Scarf: ThreeBirdNest, Pants: Victoria Secret
Friday  - Tank: Forever 21, Skirt: Gap, Sandals: Rampage

5 comments:

  1. You look HOT in that pencil skirt! Love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I love all of these...but that red pencil skirt. OMG! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that dress in the second row!

    Kasey
    http://www.preplovelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite holiday too!! I love all of your patriotic outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl you look fabulous in every single outfit!!!!

    ReplyDelete