Thursday, July 31, 2014

fresh roll

I was at my friends house this weekend and when I went into her bathroom, I was engulfed in a citrus aroma. I checked the outlets for some sort of plug-in and looked around for a spray, but didn't find anything.
 Of course my nosy self had to ask how her bathroom smelled so fresh and my girlfriend told me she added a few drops of essential oil to the inside of your toilet paper roll and every time you use it, a delicious scent fills the room. 
You can use any oil that you fancy, but I used Lemongrass. Lemongrass is a citrus yet earthy aroma that is super affordable and offers many benefits, but for this purpose, its smell is fresh and lasts for days!

All you need it about 2-3 drops to make this happen!

3 comments:

  1. This may be the answer I've been looking for! We have a windowless bathroom and no matter how much I clean it it seems to always have aroma de must (or, unfortunately, urine). I can't find the source of the smell and it comes back within hours of a deep clean. So annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our bathroom is windowless too and it always has that musty smell in it too!! I totally get it!! It's not permanent, but it will last for about 3 days and always takes two seconds to add more!

      Delete
  2. Oooh, I am going to try this when I get home! Love it!

    ReplyDelete