Monday, July 07, 2014

"Create Your Own" Cocktail Bar

A couple of weeks ago I hosted a Gender Reveal for some friends. I set up a "Create Your Own" Cocktail Bar that was a huge hit for the drinks and the non-drinkers. Guests were able to customize their own cocktails, there were so many fresh and delicious options offering endless possibilities.
Listed below are the ingredients I used for my personal cocktail bar.

Alcohol
Vodka
Rosemary Vodka
Sparking Wine

Juices
Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
Orange Juice
Organic Lemonade
Iced Tea
Simple Syrup (SO EASY to make!)
Diet Ginger Ale

Garnish
Mint Leaves
Strawberries
Peaches
Lemons
Rosemary
Rock Candy

Accessories
Ice
Wooden Muddle
Glasses (Dollar Tree)

Some of the favorite creations were:
Coconut Vodka, Lemonade, Strawberry and Mint Garnish
Ginger Ale, Lemonade, and Strawberry Garnish
Iced Tea, Peaches, Simple Syrup
Vodka, Grapefruit Juice, Rosemary Garnish
and of course...
Sparking Wine and Orange Juice

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing, it looks like so much fun! I want someone to host a party for me like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I always think these mimosa or cocktail bars are precious! I pin them all the time on Pinterest :)

    Kasey
    http://www.preplovelove.com

    ReplyDelete