Tuesday, June 03, 2014

prayer journal - for the organizational freak

When our friends Britney and Logan came to visit...they came bearing gifts! Britney has known me for like 1028302 years, and she's totally in tune with my love language.
 For our 2 year anniversary Britney and Logan got us a gorgeous water color print from our wedding squared, that is proudly displayed on our fireplace mantle.
Then, is true Britney fashion, she got me something she knew my soul needed even though my head honestly hadn't considered it in a while. For organizational freaks out there; those of you who have folders inside of folders inside of folders, put things on to-do lists that have already been done, just to cross them off, this is the pray journal for you!
Val Marie Paper
It's a 6 month prayer journal - categorized into sections. It's kind of amazing. And it's helped me to stay disciplined about prayer. For someone who is all about communication, I slack in the prayer department. Most days, I read my devotion, close my Bible and go on with my day, reverting back to my own way, "I got this..." and "I can take care of all this..." And then I get overwhelmed, stressed, crack, and then find myself starting the process all over again.
Anyways, this has been a wonderful gift - a tool to help me stay focused and organized.
Learn about the ways to use your prayer journal here!

[Thank you Britney! I love it! And you!]

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you love it! It always helps to share a love language too ;) Love youuu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I got it from a little shop in Wilmington, back when I lived there...but the bran is Zondervan! http://www.zondervan.com/

      Delete