Thursday, April 03, 2014

new purchases

A few weeks ago, I ordered a few dresses for spring! I am excited to swap out my darker colors for an assortment of sorbet flavors.
 Of all the things I ordered (Oh yeah, I totally buy all my clothes online) a light gray dolman sweater takes the cake! I receive SO MANY compliments on it and would seriously wear it every day. There are few days out of the year that you don't need a sweater in Southern California. The balmy breezes coming off of the ocean provide us with a cool chill every day after the sun goes down. When we first moved out here, I got rid of most of my winter weather, and now I find myself wearing long sleeves year 'round. You can find it here, super affordable and it's a nice material that will hold up well.
This dress and this dress have been added to my collection as well. 

5 comments:

  1. Love your cute little necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've pretty much convinced me online shopping is the only way to go. I'm almost equally excited for Baby G to be born just so I can start really shopping for long-term (read: more than a couple of weeks!) purchases again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the coral piece and how cute is your NC necklace
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously want to see a tour of yalls home it looks beautiful! You have an eye for style, girl. Love that sweater! Unfourtonately I am on a shopping hiatus for things other than groceries so I have to wait a few months to find a nice socal appropriate sweater :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete