Thursday, March 13, 2014

last minute gifts

Like I have said before, my love language is without a doubt is gifts, that includes giving gifts to others. I rarely go over to a friends house empty handed. The other day however I was invited to a surprise engagement party that was planned super last minute and I had absolutely no time in between work and the party to even stop to pick something up. I didn't even have a bottle of wine to grab...I know, not very typical in my house. Thankfully, I grew up seeing my mom stashing away gifts, just in case, and it stuck with me because I do it now too. Regardless of the occasion, here are a few of my favorite on hand gifts, just in case you need those few extra minutes to get ready, or no time to stop between work and that surprise party.
1//2//3//4//5//6


PS. Home Goods and Marshalls are always stocked with goodies to pick up for grab and go gifts, like these

4 comments:

  1. I never thought about a decanter! I be that is a hit. Very clever idea. I'm a classic bottle of wine kind of gal :)

    Mandie Wickham
    www.SoMuchRoomForActivities.Blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stash away gifts too. If I hit a good sale, I stock up. Brad has come to realize how nice it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stash gifts and I love this list!

    ReplyDelete