Monday, March 24, 2014

Copycat

B's back, so you know what that means...outfit posts again! I am so grateful for how patient and supportive he is when it comes to my indulgences with this blog. Now, I am not a meteorologist, but I am almost positive that my husband brought the cold weather back from the east coast! I mean seriously...long pants AND long sleeves, not what I signed up for California. It was however the perfect weather to break out my new oxfords. I've always been a fan of these classic tomboy shoes, but never sure they looked right on me. And after seeing my copycat photo on Pinterest, I just couldn't hold out any longer.
[Earrings: Forever 21, Necklace: Forever 21, Bracelet: Stein Mart, Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Purse: Michael Kors, Blazer: Old Navy, Shirt: Old Navy, Jeans: American Eagle, Shoes: Franco Sarto]


5 comments:

  1. Love it. I really want a pair of oxfords. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all about distressed boyfriend jeans for spring! I am on the hunt for a white pair!! I love the whole relaxed feel. And you look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is about your outfit, but I'm seriously in love with your hair!

    ReplyDelete