Friday, February 07, 2014

on repeat...

We first heard this song on this season's Sons of Anarchy, if you watch the show you'll know how fitting this song is for that show. Recently we looked up the video and of course my heart just broke, it couldn't have been done more beautifully. Needless to say, it's become our song of the week. It's played every time we're in the car together, we cannot get enough. Windows down, jammin' out.


Not to mention, so many incredible one liners...


Have a happy weekend! Listen to some good tunes!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great and powerful song! I absolutely love Avicii :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song!! I've heard it on the radio a few times the last couple of days and it's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember this song from SOA, such a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard this song before, and wow- such good one liners, you're so right! I have to admit I wasn't a huge Avicii fan after that big hit that was on the radio, but this might have converted me!

    ReplyDelete