Wednesday, February 26, 2014

masked

We did something really fun last weekend!
We went to a Masquerade Carnevale at one of the local brewery's here in North County. 
B's flight was delayed an extra day so super last minute we joined our friends for the Carnevale! I felt like we had entered Act 1 Scene 5 of Romeo and Juliet, the Masquerade Ball.
Probably the two coolest masks there, worn by our friends!
It was a total blast! And may I please end by saying a mask should be a staple in your wardrobe, kind of like that ridiculously tacky 80's outfit or ugly Christmas sweater you have tucked away in your closet, just in case you attend a themed party. And just in case you are in the market for a cool mask, random, but Pier 1 has some gorgeous ones! I have my eye on this one. Mardi Gras is coming up too...

[Photos 1,2,6,7, 8 courtesy of DiningOutSD]

8 comments:

  1. Yes, I was just thinking Mardi Gras! I have a couple at home too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazingly fun
    Love all of the cool masks
    Probably the only time ever ya'll will be glad a flight was delayed Ha Ha
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!! You guys look amazing, I must invest in a mask for the just-in-case situation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so fun! I don't have a mask, but apparently I should...They are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun event! We are finally child free this in a week. I can't wait to get out and make some bad decisions! (Not that you did. This just looks like fun.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your shoes and the red lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! I have never been to a masquerade

    ReplyDelete