Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Date Night Is

A few weeks ago I was contacted by Date Night Is, a site that delivers personalized date night ideas and helps couples discover new and unique date nights.

The Date Night Is team asked to have our view on dating as newlyweds and managing dating as a military couple. You can read the interview HERE! I talk about all about dating my husband, where I got my blog's names, talking to strangers, and how most dates involved wine at some point. I mean how else do you celebrate finishing an 8 mile hike or making it through hump day?
[Sweater: Urban Outfitters, Dress: Forever 21, Necklace: Forever 21, Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Booties: Bucco]


7 comments:

  1. Who takes all your pictures for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of times it's my husband and sometimes it's self timer...he's gotten quite good over the years!

      Delete
  2. How fun!!!! Great interview, and these pictures are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! We saw this fence walking around the town and just had to take some shots in front of it!

      Delete
  3. You are rockin' this dress
    Date night is always fun
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so...California! Love that dress!

    ReplyDelete