Thursday, January 02, 2014

it's in the bag

After my first few paychecks at my new job, I decided to indulge a little with a Michael Kors purse (price matched at the PX of course) that I had been eyeing for a few months. In celebration, my sweet husband wanted to split the price with me, but I wanted to purchase it all on my own. It's been over a year since I have been able to seriously financially contribute to our family and start bulking back up my savings account, and it means a lot for me to finally have that again. 
[Earrings: Forever 21, Sweater: Jennifer Lopez for Kohl's, Pants: American Eagle, Shoes: Blowfish, Sunglasses: Marshall's, Purse: Michael Kors]

5 comments:

  1. That bag is to die for! So classic and beautiful. And congratulations on the big purchase - I know that's a great feeling to do something nice for yourself and feel accomplished. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty bag and I love how roomy it is
    I got a new bag for Christmas and it is just too small to fit all of my stuff. LOL
    TIme to upgrade
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag.. and the shoes! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that bag is a classic! love it and the color. your pants are AWESOME.
    now following your blog! xoxo

    ciao from taylor || bloganticipation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this bag! The color goes with everything! And... Your ponytail is flawless. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete