Monday, December 23, 2013

present exchange

This weekend a few of the girls and I met up for brunch and a Christmas gift exchange. Naturally, I had to be as festive as my Christmas wrapping...
The entire afternoon was filled with holiday cheer, sunny skies, and mimosas! I was so spoiled by the weather and the goodies I took home, my friends know me too well!
[Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Earrings: Vintage, Necklace: Forever 21, Sweater: Forever 21, Shirt: Old Navy, Belt: Kohls, Bracelet: Stien Mart, Jeans: American Eagle, Boots: Kohl's]

Happy Christmas to y'all! See you after the holiday!! You can follow our Christmas on Instagram and Twitter, #ColeChristmas!

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! I always think of plaid as a standalone shirt type idea but I love it under your sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that your wrapping paper matched your shirt!!
    Have a Merry Christmas!
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the matching wrapping paper and shirt pretty lady :) Sounds like a fun time.

    ReplyDelete