Monday, December 16, 2013

"HoHoHo" and Mistletoe and presents for pretty girls

This weekend we hosted our annual (or so we have been told) Cole Christmas Party! 6 hours of cleaning, 2 hours of decorating, and 1.5 hours of getting ready and I was finally not ready for people to come over. Nevertheless, they did, and it forced me to be ready or I probably never would have been!
The hot chocolate bar with a spiked option was such a huge hit for guys and gals alike!
An even bigger hit of the party had to be the photo booth! I created a back drop from Popsicle sticks to create snowflakes and purchased props from PhotoBoothProp which turned out fabulous.
It was such a good time! We absolutely adore having these wonderful friends to experience the holidays with in California!

13 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! Love the photo booth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The items got here JUST IN TIME for the party too!

      Delete
  2. Never heard of a hot chocolate bar, but I LOVE the idea and just might steal it....
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything you did! I want a hot chocolate bar now, how fun. And I love the snowflake backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The snowflakes were so easy to make too!

      Delete
  4. Cute! I love the Charlie Brown quote as your title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We missed you guys at the party!!!!

      Delete
    2. We wish we could've come! One of the girls at work is going to DC (jealous) so we she had a going away party! Steven told me B has to work in Xmas! You are always welcome at our home!

      Delete
  5. Everything looks absolutely adorable!!
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I remember seeing these pictures on FB! I thought Maria's picture with the little present over sweet Ben was so clever! Wondering where these were taken :) What fun!! Such a cute idea! I love the photobooths and always wish we had one at our wedding... So next party we throw I will have to find some fun props and just make my own!

    ReplyDelete