Friday, December 06, 2013

Copycat

Happy Friday y'all! I am super excited for the weekend, I have been working early this week and it's been busy, busy, busy - so I am excited to sleep in the next two days. I am seriously loving my new job though you guys!! I could not be more thankful to have been given this opportunity, finally. I have been searching for a job with this company since before I graduated from college and I am taking full advantage of it; soaking it all in, learning absolutely as much as possible, and networking, of course. It's getting chilly for Southern California so we're bundling up and feeling the "winter." 45 degrees is the low -- when did I turn into such a cold weather wimp? We've planned a festive date this weekend that I'm excited to share with you next week! Life is good.
[Top: Finn & Clover, Jacket: Sweet Elements, Pants: Lauren Conrad for Kohls, Bracelets: Charming Charlie & Hautelook, Earring: Charming Charlie, Necklace: Versona, Boots: Blues and Shoes]

Have a wonderful weekend!! You've earned it!

2 comments: