Friday, December 13, 2013

fairy lights

We have decided to renew the lease with our condo another year...partly because we do not feel like moving and partly because we cannot picture living anywhere else out here. In our agreement, our landlord is having our carpet replaced (much much much needed) and allowing us to chose WHAT WE WANT! Since realizing that we are going to be renewing our lease for the duration of our commitment to California, we've been making more of an effort to make our place home. Our bedroom is finally deliciously cozy, those glowing lights beckon to me every night. We decided to use fairly lights in place of a standard headboard.


PS. The winner of the giveaway has been announced, HERE!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They have such a lovely glow over the bed too, perfect for a reading light!

      Delete
  2. Such a clever idea to use lights instead of a headboard. I don't blame you for staying. I hate moving too. My husband and I decided to stay in our apt this year, because we didn't feel like dealing with moving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on my list of least favorite things, ever...so thankful the military does it for us whenever we get stationed somewhere new!

      Delete
  3. I love the simplicity and charm. Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! It's so hard to really settle in when you know you'll be leaving sooner rather than later - for me anyway. Looks like you are really making a home for yourselves!

    ReplyDelete