A few years ago I got really motivated and cooked an entire Thanksgiving dinner myself...and was so excited that I thought dressing up was imperative. Let's be serious, I lasted 1 hour before I changed to sweats. So this year...my Thanksgiving style might look a little like this...
Festive, but perfect for the amount of sides (not a huge fan of turkey) I will be eating come Thursday!
And because it wouldn't be a Thanksgiving without reflecting on a few things I am thankful for; A few things I am Thankful for on this upcoming extended weekend...
- This lifestyle we are fortunate enough to live, to be able to travel and grow as individuals and a couple.
- Celebrating - birthdays and holidays all in the same week!
- Completing my CPR and First Aid certification by the end of today. (If I pass)
- Candles for a cozy evening.
- Friends who have become family in California.
- A 4 day weekend, whoohoo!
- Decorating our house for Christmas.
- Walking on the beach.
- Friends and family back home that continue to do everything they can to make me feel like I am not 2,000 miles away.
- The South Carolina/Clemson game this weekend. GO GAMECOCKS!
Wishing you a happy holidays filled with love and thankfulness!