Wednesday, November 13, 2013

sneeze and sniffle

Along with a handful of our friends, B and I managed to catch a nasty cold that we cannot seem to shake. We've been sneezing, and coughing, and making all kinds of music. Last night, was chilly so we turned on the fireplace and made Hot Toddy's. 

Hot Toddy
1 shot of Bourbon (we use Jim Beam)
1 tbsp of honey
1 tbsp of lemon
Fill the rest of the cup with hot water
...or just eyeball all of it.

With any cold, you just have to let it run its course, but these sure do sure do take the edge off and sooth a sore throat. 

5 comments:

  1. I have never made one of those but I will have to remember them next time I am not feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its the same in our household…in the morning, when i speak, i get scared because i sound like a man…lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be going all around the area!

      Delete
  3. Made me think of the Ole Miss girl video. So awesome! Hope you feel better!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Darn, why did I not mention that in my post!

      Delete