Monday, November 25, 2013

bowling birthdays

I was my "birthday weekend" or the weekend closest to my birthday and I took total advantage of it! I have been whining to go bowling since we first moved here. I am a horrible bowler, but we have a bowling alley right down the street that is the perfect retro dive and I mention it every time we drive by it, which is just about every day. Since it was my "birthday weekend" I finally convinced B to go...
(My girlfriend, Kimmy knows my love language and my wishlist well!)
We left the alley with a free game and friends wanting to make it a weekly tradition! I may be the queen of cheese, but I have good ideas!

18 comments:

  1. How fun and Happy Birthday! Isn't it fun getting your husband to do things that you all normally wouldn't do? Birthdays are a good excuse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the birthday wishes! Birthdays ARE the best for that tactic!

      Delete
  2. Aw how fun!! I've been wanting to go bowling too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! I am terrible at bowling too but our friends have an alley by their house that has free bowling on Thursdays, how can you pass that up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FREE BOWLING! No way would I pass that up!

      Delete
  4. Y'all are so cute, glad you go to finally go bowling! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a horrible bowler, but it's always so fun! I used to take the kids a lot when we were in Okinawa and they had just as much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you are not alone...I even had someone come up to me an hand me his business card and tell me he taught lessons!ha!

      Delete
  6. How fun! and the cake looked delish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun way to celebrate! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray!!! Happy Birthday, Jordan! I love bowling! What better way to celebrate than with friends, food, drinks, and funny shoes! Hope you have a great birthweek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! Absolutely! Thank you for the birthday wishes!!

      Delete
  9. So fun! Happy Belated Birthday! We were actually in a bowling league for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birth month! Bowling is my favorite and I'm decidely horrific at it as well. But I always have fun!

    ReplyDelete