Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Blaze of Glory

I love blazers, love them. They immediately dress up a t-shirt, as I am demonstrating below, and they are great for people like myself usually sitting behind the desk and appearing professional up top, even if I am rocking treggings on the bottom half. Yay for pretend business casual! And because this particular blazer is absolutely ridiculous, what the heck, why not add an equally ridiculous necklace to match.
[Earrings: Forever 21, Necklace: Forever 21, Blazer: Lauren Conrad for Kohls, Shirt: Old Navy, Pants: Shinestar via Marshalls, Shoes: MIA]

PS. I am OBSESSED with this t-shirt, I wear it all the time, in public, around the house, and to bed. It's one of those...I have 3 extras just in case something were to happen, like butter or grease.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha -- I have that t shirt on right now... in the heather gray also. I wore it all through my pregnancy (so stretchy) and just love it too. Random. Anyhow, you're looking good lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same shirt in a few of the other colors as well, and I don't know what it is about the heather gray one, but it is the best one!

    ReplyDelete