Monday, October 14, 2013

#TizTheMoment

Last week, Tiziano Italian Wine graciously sent me TWO bottles of their lovely wine to enjoy with my friends and family. It just so happened, the night I received the wine, my friend, Kim, was coming back into town after having been gone for a few weeks. When you live in a place you don't have your family, and your friends are truly that family support, any time that family leaves and comes back, it's a celebration!

You've probably heard that quote, "Always keep a bottle of champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes that special occasion is that you've got a bottle of champagne in the fridge."
(and by champagne, I mean sparking wine here.)

Well it just so happened, Kim came home AND I had a fresh bottle of Tiziano Prosecco in my fridge, and that's more than enough for a celebration. Not to mention, I am a huge Prosecco fan, so I was so excited to see it was one of the wines they sent me. Once Kim got home and unpacked, my bubbly and I headed over to her house.
Slightly fruity and refreshing. 
CHEERS!

For all my fellow winos:
Tiziano is currently hosting a "Toast It & Post It" contest where YOU and win a party for you and your friends hosted by Tiziano! You must follow @tizianowine on Instragram and snap a photo capturing your "Tiziano wine moment"and submit it on either Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #TizTheMoment. Find a place to purchase Tiziano near you, HERE!

I am so excited, I still have a Pinot Grigio that I am saving for a special dinner, so be on the lookout for that!

*This post was sponsored by Tiziano, but all opinions and content are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment