Thursday, October 03, 2013

Jack Johnson

Did you know Jack Johnson came out with a new CD? I am usually on top of his releases, but the other day B and I had a Starbucks date and at the register was a Jack Johnson album cover I'd never seen before. Other than practically spilling my pumpkin spice latte from flailing my arms around and my high pitched sequels from being completely unaware that he was releasing a new CD, I was excited. I downloaded it the second I got home. Jack is the essence of everything I love about beach living. Here are some of my favorites from the album. Enjoy!

Another underrated artist. But then again, never falling into that trap to sell out for fame...cough I am looking at your Adam Levine/Maroon 5.

3 comments:

  1. I had NO idea!!! I love Jack as well and I love your little tid bit at the end... ha! Thanks for sharing the love and getting the message out - I've needed some island sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banana Pancakes is one of my all time favorite songs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jack J as well and I had no idea that he had a new CD out. Must check out soon! Also after reading about your music in the last couple of posts, sounds like we must have the same music tastes :)

    ReplyDelete