Monday, September 16, 2013

the shy bachelorette

I am still exhausted from this weekend. But the good kind, the I got to party with my gal pals all weekend kind of exhausted. My sweet friend Mindy, whose soon-to-be husband works with B, is getting married in a couple of weeks! I totally love this lady, mainly because she's a South Carolina Gamecocks fan, even if she is marrying a Clemson fan. Our big event for the weekend was taking Mindy to her very first drag show. Let me just say, those will bring out the crazy in the most conservative of gals.
...Like I said, forced on stage with the rest of the bachelorettes for a BJ shot. She had clearly loosened up by this point.

(Love you Minds! So excited for you to join our milspouse family!)

8 comments:

  1. Where was this? Back here in the Carolinas??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it was here in San Diego! There has to be one in Clt though!

      Delete
  2. This looks SO fun! I've never been to a drag show but what a perfect place for a bachelorette party!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a blast, they get supper sassy with you too! Such a funny time!

      Delete
  3. Looks like a fun weekend! I haven't been to a drag show in years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like so much fun! I went to a drag show once and had a blast, I'd love to another one for a crazy night out!

    xxx
    Jaclyn
    http://www.loveandbellinis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was packed with Birthdays and Bachelorettes! Someone you know has to be having one of those coming up... :)

      Delete
  5. We took my friend to Darcelle XV for her bachelorette party. So much fun. They also gave a recorded cassette tape of the performance to the brides-to-be. Which is funny in and off itself cause who has a cassette player anymore?

    ReplyDelete