Friday, September 20, 2013

Teaside Martini

A few days before B went into the field, he took me to dinner at 333 Pacific. This is a restaurant right down the street from us overlooking the boardwalk and water; it's a place I have been wanting to go to since we first moved here. 333 Pacific is a part of the Cohn Restaurant Group in San Diego and because it's a little fancy, we were planning on saving it for a super special occasion. However, it's even more special when my husband calls me from work and says, "Get ready,  I made dinner reservations for 730," then surprises me with dinner at this place!
We showed up a little early and grabbed a seat at the bar for a drink. I ordered a Teaside Martini...It was super delicious and reminded me a little of a cocktail I would have with my roommates in college.
Add 3 oz of Absolut Wild Tea Vodka, ice, and 3 oz of lemonade into a cocktail shaker. Pour into a martini glass and garish with mint. (Note: This tea vodka isn't sweet tea vodka, nothing like it at all.)
What is your favorite martini? This one had to be on the top of my list, but a solid Cosmo is #1. B's a fan of a Dirty Martini, on the rocks, of course. 

8 comments:

  1. Yum!! I love the Million Dollar Legs Martini I had in Quebec a few years back... http://haganhouse.blogspot.com/2010/08/quebec-city.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum and I love your note on your blog about olives not being too bad. ;)

      Delete
  2. Cohn Restaurants is a big client of our bank!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was a martini bar in our honeymoon resort and the bartender made these martinis he called "Mangolicious." I have no idea what was in them, but they were so good, one of my top favorite drinks ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, love MANGO ANYTHING!!!! I always always ask the bartenders how they make things - so I can recreate it...and obviously blog about it, ha!

      Delete
  4. Dirty with lots of olives.

    I've been wanting to go to this place, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This place has every kind of stuffed olive you could imagine too! Their drinks are super affordable too which I wasn't expecting!

      Delete