Tuesday, September 17, 2013

monochromatic

[Necklace: street vendor, Dress: Forever 21, Bracelets: Forever 21, Shoes: Vera Wang for Kohls]

Earthy colors are what I feel most comfortable and sexy in. Even my hair is totally complimenting my monochromatic look. Since I am still in the mindset with clothes that if it's over $30, I won't pay for it; Forever 21 remains one of my go to places. Just when I think I am probably getting too old to be shopping there, they surprise me with a nicely made dress like the one I am wearing here. 

12 comments:

  1. Forever 21.....I have such a love/hate relationship with that store. But, this outfit is divine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too, especially the one in Oceanside...the Escondido one is awesome though, which is probably why it's good it's not by us.

      Delete
  2. Lately I have been finding some real gems in the shoes department of Forever 21!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I can always use more shoes! ;) I'll have to take a look!

      Delete
  3. Love that dress! Forever 21 is still definitely one of my favorite stores. I just can't pass up those prices...especially on "trend" items!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely agree, I would NEVER spend a lot of money on trendy pieces, no way!

      Delete
  4. Forever 21 is the BEST! I buy everything there, and get loads of compliments. The best part? You can replace your wardrobe every season! I was just working on a post raving about it. Good to see I'm not alone! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! Yes you can, maybe that's why I always have a goodwill bag going.

      Delete