Tuesday, September 03, 2013

dinner and a movie

Sunday evening B and I put our fancy pants on and headed to Del Mar for a night out.  We started with dinner and drinks at one of my favorite hotels, L'Auberge (you might have seen it on this year's episode of RHOC). Afterwards, we went to see Elysium at Cinepolis. I am not a big fan of seeing movies in the theatre; I get really antsy and uncomfortable. Cinepolis completely changed that. You enjoy the movie in your personal, large comfy recliner with side table for drinks and snacks to enjoy throughout, it was just like being at home, except I didn't have to put my feet up on the coffee table.
 
[Dress: Forever 21, Earrings, Charming Charlie, Shoes: Jennifer Lopez for Kohl's]

9 comments:

  1. Oh how fun!! You look great! Love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! There was a place in Scottsdale that did dinner and a movie kind of thing and we loved it! You look amaze!!! Love the dress and the red lip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you girl, looking so fly! Thanks for the email this weekend :) It sparked my interest and made me start brainstorming again! Thankful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog, cute!

    Nice dress, miss!

    Manda from Eat Cake

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress! And from Forever 21? I have been seeing some cute things lately from F21, and I totally need to go back and see what else they have. And I also really love your hair. So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love going to Cinepolis! That is the only movie theater my husband will go to now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous as always! Love your hair & dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What did you think of Elysium? We saw Elysium at the Cinepolis in La Costa a few weeks back and I loved it. We should get together soon. Maybe a Pilates Reformer session + smoothies??

    ReplyDelete