Monday, September 09, 2013

California.....Crossing things off your bucket list since 1850!

Did you know that California officially became a state on today's date in 1850?

In the short time I lived here, I've done so many things that has forced me out of my comfort zone and allowed me to get a good head start crossing thing off my bucket list, some that I didn't even realized I have.
Like SUPPING in paradise!
I love where we live and even more that I have such a awesome group of girlfriends to share in these fun adventures with! Kim is certified in personal training, after exploring on the boards for an hour or so, she had us do some yoga...you know until we all ate it attempting the warrior pose.

6 comments:

  1. I saw this on Instagram and was jealous! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's paradise!!!!!!

    Been meaning to tell my SD peeps that we just posted session details for holiday minis. Super cute and inexpensive!

    https://www.facebook.com/JustHatchedPhotography



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! Maybe I can talk Ben into doing some for our Christmas card this year!!!

      Delete
  3. Paddleboard yoga?!?! My legs are already shaking when I paddleboard...I can't even imagine trying to do the crane pose on there! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha right! Nope we all landed in the water within 10 minutes. My girlfriend however can stand on her head and everything!

      Delete