Monday, July 15, 2013

formerly known as "Southern Hospitality"

Notice anything different?
This blog got a total overhaul!
Point blank. Southern Hospitality just doesn't fit anymore. It's a part of who I am, but not near as much as it used to be. And as much as that scared me at first, I've learned to embrace the change.

Without further adieu, I would like to welcome you to my new little space in the internet world, Embrace the Adventure! Hoping you all continue to join me on this journey as I learn to navigate life in California and wherever this path happens to take us in the future.

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I wish we had an RV! It's just always parked by our condo but I just loved the shot.

      Delete
  2. Love the changes!!! The new layout is adorable and I think the name is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I changed it a million times before I finally settled on this one, but I think it fits perfectly!

      Delete
  3. I love the new design!! And the name is so fitting for embracing the military lifestyle :)

    http://pardonmf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new design and the new name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was a little worried at first to change it, but it needed to happen!

      Delete
  5. I think this name suits your life more now and with the military involved, it was always be an adventure!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was definitely a big part of why I changed the name! I wanted to keep it somewhat universal still too!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Told you it was changing soon! So glad you like it!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you! I was no longer feeling inspired and needed a change!

      Delete
  8. Triple dog love this. Great new look and great message!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! Great job facing the fear of change head on! :)

    ReplyDelete