Friday, June 21, 2013

animal instincts

[Dress: Forever 21, Shoes: Unisa, Earrings: Kohls, Belt: Edge design by Mine]

Am I totally crazy in believing that leopard print is a neutral (within moderation people)? I have a pair of winter leopard wedges and my summer leopard wedges. Any time travel, these babies always end up in my suitcase and are worn more times than not. On my trip to Charlotte however, I ran out of room in my suitcase and I decided just to wear them instead. If I had a dollar for every time someone stopped me in the airport and asked why on earth I was wearing heels, this girl would be a millionaire by now. I'm sitting on a plane for 8 hours; how hard is that to do in heels? Either way, as usual, I am glad I brought them. I wear solid colors a lot, so having this fun print adds a little something extra.

10 comments:

  1. Love it! The whole outfit looks especially gorgeous with your rich tan. I'm jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't get over how long your HAIR is getting!! (And I also believe that leopard can be a neutral)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're not real heels they're wedges, that's so funny about people stopping you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you will be doing a full Southern Escape post!! Hope you are having a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh leopard is absolutely a neutral. I wear it all the time that way. I have a dress that I consider very muted that is dark green leopard (my husband says it's a cougar dress but bite me, I don't care).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that dress! It looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES. Leopard is 100% a neutral.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that dress!! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your dress!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable are you!? Loving your outfit AND the leopard print wedges!

    ReplyDelete