Friday, May 10, 2013

1 Year

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY HUSBAND! I cannot believe it's been a year since our I dos! We had the discussion which anniversary we would choose to celebrate, or celebrate both. The May 10th date won. We adored both weddings and feel so grateful to have had both celebrations, but May 10th was our wedding.
If there is anything I have learned about marriage this year...
 photo tumblr_inline_miwprk1RMq1rxf4w6_zps708f3ec5.gif
Sometimes we're like this....
 photo tumblr_mdudbsgZ3h1rnjgkko1_500_zps712062e2.gif
others are more like this...
 photo tumblr_mlypwvU1pw1snfouro1_400_zpsd26079a3.gif
and most of the time I'm pretty sure my husband feels like this...
 photo tumblr_inline_mjjyy8GeyD1qz4rgp_zps2b5bbba5.gif
but...
 photo lilyandmarshall_zps7e216fd3.gif
...and life would be boring any other way!

15 comments:

  1. I love this post! Happy Anniversary :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect GIFs! Happy Anniversary, Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!! Also happy Military Appreciation Day! Thank you to you and your husband for all you do not just today but every day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!! If I were in your situation, I think I'd want to celebrate the first wedding as well. After all, that is when things were "official" and the second ceremony was for your family to help celebrate your union. Now I want to go look at my wedding pictures again! :-) Enjoy celebrating this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary!! Hope every day is better than the last!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha awesome GIFs! Happy anniversary to you guys! Gosh, I can't believe it's been a year for you two! I feel like not too long ago, I was reading about all the wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary!! Enjoy celebrating your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary!! I tell my husband, of 7 years, that it's insane how much I love him but yet at times want to strangle him for breathing the wrong way lol. :) His response? "Ditto" hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, happy anniversary! I can't believe it's been a year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was sooo cute! I feel ya, sometimes its all lovey & mushy and others...not so much..haha :) But Happy First Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete