Friday, March 15, 2013

canvas and wine

Happy Friday y'all! Continuing with this weeks weather trend, it's going to be an overall gloomy weekend. I did get a little dose of a California sunset last night at a Canvas and Wine event to benefit the Semper Fi Fund at Fratellis Italian Kitchen. 
I think it's completely normal for your painting to start looking worse after your second glass of wine, but we blamed it on the painting just getting harder as we went along. If you have never done an event like this, I would highly recommend it. Everyone's canvas turned out fairly similar and it made for such a fun girls night!

10 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to do one of these. I think painting and drinking definitely go together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to do one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always wanted to try one of these - looks like such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWKWARD: We almost went to Fratelli's last night for dinner, but instead grabbed dollar slices from a local place here in Fallbrook! I'm telling you, we are destined to randomly bump into each other one of these days!
    I have seen several gals go to painting events like that and it looks like A BLAST! So glad you got a great keepsake of your time here! What a special piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to do one of these events! Love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun thing to do!! WE have a similar place here. I had a blast at it. And your picture looks great

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've done this before and it really is soo much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always wanted to do one of those classes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have a business in my city called Painting With a Twist. I'm dying to go, but I suck at painting and drawing.

    ReplyDelete