Friday, February 01, 2013

Oceanside Farmers Market

Just down the street from our place is an adorable Oceanside Farmers Market every Thursday. EVERY THURSDAY! You may have heard this before, but I am a farmers market junkie! To know that there is one I can go to everything week just a short walk away is so exciting to me. Yesterday a girlfriend and I met up and hit the market together for the first time.
(Left) Ashton's new photo albums / (Right) Yummy avocados
(Left) Beach tunes / (Right) Homemade baked deliciousness
And other than the incredible views and amazing company of course, the best thing about Farmers Markets are flowers!

Just wait until I show you what happens to this street at sunset on Thursdays!

3 comments:

  1. Oceanside Farmer's Market is awesome! I'm very jealous it's year-round, benefits of a warm climate. I'm anxiously counting down to our farmer's market opening back up in May.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have never been to the one in Oceanside because they say parking is a mess, but I am looking forward to hitting it up one Thursday evening! I hear it is nothing short of magical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me so excited to move to that area! I've visited SD a few times so I know how awesome it is but I can't wait to discover the little things I've missed as a traveler in the city!

    ReplyDelete