Friday, January 04, 2013

west coast bound

From this...
To this...
(photo courtesy of a friend who just arrived yesterday)
Guysssss! We are officially on the road, headed for California!!!!!!
I barely slept a wink last night. After being delayed a few days, I feel more ready than ever now to get on the road to our new home! We've got the iPod almost at capacity with music and audiobooks, a road map, and absolutely no clue what the heck we're doing.
Talk about an adventure. 

What a way to start 2013! 
Keep you all posted on our cross-country adventures via Instagram and Twitter!

7 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you all...good luck on this new adventure

    ReplyDelete
  2. The water is freezing. Don't get all crazy excited and jump in, Haha!!! Good luck... You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES- the water is SOOO COLD! It sure is pretty to look at though! I'm so excited for you guys and this adventure! There is nothing quite like a cross country drive! Have fun and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Safe travels! We'll be visiting soon though I have yet to get a weather report. Since I'm pregnant everyone assumes I'm creating my own internal heat, but so far that's not true. At any rate, it's unlikely I'll spend much time in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you to start this new adventure! I remember our first cross-country move a few years ago. Get ready to impress yourself :) Safe travels! Can't wait to see you in your new digs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for yall!! Some of our favorite moments are from driving across country together! Lots of bonding time! haha! Safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So exciting! Moving to CA was the best adventure I had! I hope your trip is safe and quick!

    ReplyDelete