Wednesday, January 09, 2013

paradise

I swear I am trapped in someone's TV in a movie right now because these views are unreal. Its insane to be 3 miles away from the beach but still be able to see it because of the hills! And these palm trees..oh lord (throws head back), they are just amazing.
A recipe for paradise 
1 Oceanside Pier + A few miles of the PCH with all those palms just calling out a happy welcome
+ 1 view from our soon to be condo and living west of the 5 + The Harbor for dinners at  Rockin' Baja Lobster + A dash of more sunset views + add in some friends you made on the east coast to make the homesick a little easier. Stir all together until you feel settled.

Bare with me friends, I can't stop snapping photos, you may be seeing sunsets for quite some time. Can't beat this kind of living people! Ya just can't. (Now if only I could convenience my family and friends to all move out here with me...)

10 comments:

  1. Looks unbelievably gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous! Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a sunset over the Pacific. Enjoy every minute of settling in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO gorgeous! This makes me want to visit ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you're loving it! :) Keep sending us the pictures - they're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO happy to hear you are settling in, Jordan! I've got the ocean and palm trees in my new West Coast city but not the sunshine you have to get those gorgeous sunsets. Jealous!

    Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!! Looks like you are having a great time already :)

    ReplyDelete