Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bloopers

Wanna see what really happened during our wedding weekend?
Beyond the lovely decorations, the fanciness, and the hard work...
Down to the reality, the nitty gritty...this is how things really looked..Ha!
Here for the party!
It's OYSTER TIME and I can't eat them fast enough!
Excuse me? Wanna start a fight?
Oh, you want to give a touching speech? Let me show you how I feel about that...
Drink up ladies, I only get married twice!
Photographer: Jordan it's time to be serious in these photos. Me: Okay. Here ya go.
Uncomfortable situations make us laugh.
What in the world did I just do?

Which way should we run?
The bride makes me crazyyyyyy!
We know we're the most gangster couple you've ever met!
Yep, we're just another silly, goofy, don't like taking things to serious kind of crew.

8 comments:

  1. This post is so fun! I LOVE your dress and veil. So gorgeous! And the pine cones for your bouquet are such a cute idea. I've got wedding on the brain (mine is in less than 4 months)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I only get married twice" hahaha too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed those! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are GREAT! Love the "only get married twice" caption. :)

    Hope y'all are loving your new home and getting settled into life on the West Coast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you didn't take yourself seriously! Thats my biggest pet peeve with brides when they are too buttoned up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! And I've loved seeing all of the parts of your wedding! You looked gorgeous and so, so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha i loved this! "drink up girls I dont get married twice" so awesome.

    ReplyDelete