Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2013 - color of the year

You may have heard that Pantone named Emerald the color of 2013 and I could not be more excited! I've seen a number of designers already rolling out their emerald fashion campaigns. I've always been a fan of greens. Green is one of my favorites hues to wear and it's also such an evident color in nature, which made it only natural for many shades to have such a large presence at our wedding.
[Earrings: So Good Jewlery Charleston, Necklace: Francesca's, Dress: Ralph Lauren, Shoes: Forever 21]

Here are a few budget friendly emerald pieces I've seen around lately.
[Necklace, Clutch, Shoes, Nail Polish, Gloves, Earrings]

7 comments:

  1. pretty pretty dress!

    I also wanted to let you know that I changed the url of my blog. I hope it is not too confusing.

    Love, Lisette
    24/7 STYLISH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emerald has been my favorite color since the first time I saw Gone with the Wind as a kid! You are smokin in that outfit, lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, like it's any surprise, but you look GORGEOUS!!! Love this color and just the dress in general! I've got green eyes, so emerald in 2013 is gonna be my jam!

    Thanks for sharing, girl!

    Southern Living, Our Way ~ www.alexaandglenn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! What a flattering dress on you! And those gloves!! So lovely, great find!
    xx, Emily
    http://soanthro.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty! Absolutely love this on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE that dress - great choice of accessories, too!

    :D Happy Friday!
    KC
    ahappyeverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great dress - love those earrings!

    Shia

    ReplyDelete