Thursday, November 01, 2012

transition

The day before the Marine Corps Marathon, Lovey and I had to drive into DC to pick up his race packet. The traffic was absolutely crazy, as usual, but we delightfully obliged at the chance to spend some time in the city. We've been jumping at just about every opportunity to be with friends, family, and visit the sites we love on the east coast before our trip out west. After we finished our business, we spent the entire afternoon strolling by the charming townhomes just behind the Capital building, jumping in crunchy leaf piles, and grabbing lunch at a local pub. So here you have it friends, I am finally making the transition to fall. It is November after all, which is my favorite month of the year!
[Gold hoops: Target, Necklaces: Charming Charlie, Forever 21, Button up: H&M, Sweater: Old Navy, Pants: Forever 21, Purse: Steve Madden, Boots: Nine West]

8 comments:

  1. You are so cute! That sweater is divine! Perfect for the start of November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hands down one of the cutest outfits that I have seen in a long time. You look darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sweater! I haven't been into the polka dot trend much this season, but you pull it off like a freaking model!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is my favorite time of the year too!! I suppose I am biased though, since I was born in November. Cute outfit as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cute outfit! Sounds like you guys had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so beautiful, Jordan! And u looked STUNNING at the ball!!! Miss u bunches:0)

    ReplyDelete