Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Traditions

Welcome back everyone! Are you all officially out of your turkey comas yet? I had such a wonderful extra long weekend with my family in Myrtle Beach. I'm big into traditions, and as usual over Thanksgiving we indulged in some of my favorites holiday traditions.

...We played putt-putt on Thanksgiving day...

...had far too much pumpkin and pecan pie...

...stuffed our faces with my Mimi's Belgian waffles...

...baked and decorated Christmas cookies while listening to Swinging Christmas Pandora station...

....celebrated November babies. And had a special 21st this year for my little (way bigger than me) cousin!

 ...and of course overloaded on football, including my favorite game of the year, South Carolina/Clemson. BOTH of my teams won over the weekend...STOKED ABOUT THAT!
Do you all have any Thanksgiving Traditions?
Wishing everyone a happy Monday back!

3 comments: