Wednesday, November 28, 2012

seasonal touches

I've been secretly celebrating the Christmas holiday spirit since the beginning of November. Some years I have to share my birthday with Thanksgiving so I never feel guilty for mixing together Thanksgiving and Christmas. Here are a few seasonal touches of mine that bring out my yule-tide cheer!
And of course, there is always something so magical about walking into a home with a beautiful glowing Christmas tree and hung stockings.
Then of course, there is the 25 days of Christmas on ABC Family or Lifetime constantly playing in the background. And my favorite holiday movie that must be watched at least three hundred times...Love Actually.

6 comments:

  1. Holiday shoes are the best! Even if you can wear sparkled, bow heels all year, there is nothing like wearing them at the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cozy pj's and a holiday scented candle sound like the perfect night to me ;) I keep a dvr'ed recording of Love Acutally at all times, the hubs knows NOT to delete it...Its one of my favorites! but at this time of the year, its perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That apron is super cute and I'm dying to watch Love Actually. Is it bad that I've never seen it before? I think I'm the last one on the planet :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to have those shoes and that apron!!!!! And I want to see Love Actually so bad! I have never seen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas hasn't begun until I hear "Leroy the Redneck Reindeer," "Christmas on the Line," and "Breath of Heaven" combined with watching "Elf" and "Love Actually." =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've recorded so many Christmas movies and can't wait to sit down and watch Love Actually, Home Alone, and The Holiday back to back. Miss you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete