Friday, November 16, 2012

"Marry" & Bright

Things are finally starting to come together with this wedding, but I still feel like there is still so much left to do! Not to mention we are down to less than a month!
The other month you all saw my invitations and below our monogram were the words "Marry & Bright." They are our play on words from the song White Christmas, "May your days be Merry & Bright" and the sneak peak into the theme of our wedding. With it being held 10 days before Christmas, we just couldn't resist! Take a look of some of our inspiration for the big day.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7

Of course cookies, white twinkling white lights, and Christmas music will accompany the evening as well.
I've always said that you have to be careful when planning a holiday themed wedding, but I am up for that challenge! 

8 comments:

  1. This is GREAT!! The best part about a holiday wedding? Generally the venue where it's being held decorates too and that cuts down on costs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds perfect! I love your take on the theme - I'm sure it will be a magical day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love everything about this! I absolutely adore your wedding invitations! Everything is coming together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks BEAUTIFUL! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so in love with everything you are doing! and I can't wait to see your pictures. You are going to have the best Christmas ever! ;) with lots and lots of presents! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's going to be so beautiful!!!!!:0) especially the bride!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jordan! These wreaths are beautiful, and I have no doubt that with your decorating and planning skills, your wedding will be absolutely breath taking! Love the play on words, you clever little lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful <3

    Lea x

    It's Such A Wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle giveaway?

    ReplyDelete