Thursday, October 18, 2012

fools gold

[Necklace: Charming Charlie, Sweater: New York & Company, Pants: Levi's, Boots: Nine West, Purse: Steve Madden]

My very first job was in retail and my boss used to beg me to accessorize, so much so that she even bought me a few pieces to wear during my shifts. Now however, I am a huge believer in accessories transforming a look or tying together a look. Besides, accessories don't need to be tried on like clothes do which already make them more fun to shop for.

I stayed in Charlotte an extra week due to a pretty cool opportunity that conveniently presented itself (tell you about it tomorrow) and the hubs is in the field again this week, so it just worked out for us both. However, having packed for a much shorter trip and expecting a little warmer weather, I've been getting creative with the few pieces. But being the accessorizing junkie I am now, I've been able to style the same outfits differently.

...and then I gave up and went shopping.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, you should have told me you were here - We could have gotten coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like thе ѵaluable info yοu pгovide in your artiсles.
    I will bookmark your blog and cheсκ again herе regularlу.
    I'm quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
    Here is my webpage ... bodylastics dvd

    ReplyDelete