Friday, August 31, 2012

music to go

We are hitting the road this weekend for a long overdue trip to visit B's family on the coast of North Carolina. Fully prepared to spend the better half of our trip sitting in DC traffic, I have been on a download frenzy for some songs to keep us awake. I am big into jamming in the car, music up, singing at the top of my lungs, pretending I am in a music video...and B, well, he sometimes plays along. Don't act like you've never done that!
My sweet friend over at On the Wing is awesome at finding great new songs and creating playlists for all kinds of ventures. Check out her Traveler's Playlist when she's on the road this weekend. I've been playing this song from her list on repeat and have added it to my own playlist. Have a listen...
[We know. We're all over the place with our music choices.] 
Are you traveling this weekend? What are some songs you plan on blasting? 

6 comments:

  1. I sometimes wonder what others on the roadway think when they see me, because I completely rock out when I'm in the car. Gene, not so much, but I think he finds it mildly entertaining as I hold my "microphone" over to his face for him to sing into!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are heading up to Hendersonville, NC and the Blue Ridge Mountains for the weekend. You can be sure that I will have that country music playing (as long as my boyfriend can stand it anyway!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mumford and Mraz! Cant go wrong there! Thanks for giving me more songs to add to my lplaylist too!! Have a great weekend, travel safe lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not going anywhere this weekend, but I plan on blasting music anyway. Mumford and Sons has been my go to lately. I've never heard of Parmalee, but I'm liking them so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not going anywhere, but I will be blasting Dustin Moore's "Cowboys and Angels" and Love and Theft's "Angel Eyes"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with this song. And will definitely be checking out your playlist friend as I'm sorta a playlist girl myself! :)

    ReplyDelete