Friday, August 17, 2012

Copycat

In an attempt to add a little color to my otherwise neutral closet, I have been playing a little more with color. When I lived in Charlotte, one of my closest friends always sported brights to work. Any time she and I went shopping, I was forbidden to leave a store with khaki, black, or white purchases. So naturally, this bright top and coral blazer were purchased under her watchful eye. And from these pieces I was able to put together this look taken from my Pinterest style board for a triple, day date with the hubs, a few work friends, and their spouses.
[Earrings: The Jewel Box, Necklace: Versona, Ring: Versona, Blazer: hello miss Top: Loft, Jeans: American Eagle, Heels: BGBG]

13 comments:

  1. Super cute! And did you do something special to get your hair to grow so fast?? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! so fabulous :) {lets plan our meet-up soon!}
    happy weekend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole look! Washington DC agrees with you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing! I love neons with shaded warm colors! And way to literally copy that pinterest find to a T!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore when you do the copycat looks. This looks fab on you, I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You nailed it! And look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh! love the shoes. sooo summery

    ReplyDelete
  8. so adorable
    i love the color combination you have going here
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  9. YEAH!!! I love the COLOR!!!! I'm sporting BRIGHT yellow today with a black and white striped shirt under it. I guess i'm repping App state today..hehe. Miss you SO much!!! -Kari, AKA close friend who loves color :)

    ReplyDelete