Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Copycat

 
[shades: Versona, earrings: vintage, Mimi's, button up: Banana Republic, belt: Hallelu, bracelets: assortment (Kohls and Forever 21), Pants: Jennifer Lopez for Kohls, shoes: rack room] 

Do you feel like you are having deja vu? I told you these trousers have become a total staple in my closet. At my company, I am the first person to see guests when they step foot into the door, and while jeans are okay, I feel silly having them on next to visitors in business suits. My jean philosophy however has exceptions on days I wake up exhausted, Fridays, and days before a holiday. I snatched up this copycat business look from one of the trendiest ladies strolling the streets of NYC, Olivia Palermo. It's a great look for those days you need to look professional without being drab. 
image via pinterest

6 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! And I can't get over the fact that these pants are from Kohl's. I know where I'm going to be shopping next when I need more work slacks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nail it every time! You look amazing. I want to get this outfit for my first job in the fall! I am hoping my job will allow me to dress like a girl and not like a student (jeans, boots and a tee) Once you hit a certain age, you want to look good at work. Especially in your case when you're greeting people and being the first face they see when they walk in the door. If I am helping people, I really want to work on my appearance to give a good impression of the company and myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pure perfection. In fact, I like your copycat better than the original!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! I always wear high waisted skirts, but haven't tried trousers yet. It looks amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those trousers and that fit you like a dream
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can wear these really well. I am the opposite of tall (five feet) and it's hilarious when I try to wear this stuff.

    ReplyDelete