Friday, June 29, 2012

on repeat...

Windows down, sun shining in, 
guitars blaring from the truck speakers as we cruise down the road to no where.
If summer had background music, it would be country. 

(kind of obsessed with every word of this song)

So grateful to have grown up in a town like that (it used to be)...
...Friday night football
...church youth groups
...NASCAR and the rodeo
...parties in the backyard. 
I couldn't have pictured growing up any other way!

PS. Check out this livingsocial deal!
 And. Did you notice...I said adios to the pink? I love pink, but only in moderation. No matter how popular color blocking gets, you cannot shake the neutral from this gal. Melissa's creative eye helped me to find my perfect balance.

Happy Friday everyone, don't forget to wear sunscreen this weekend, it's going to be a hot one!

4 comments:

  1. My friend gave me Scotty McCreery and Josh Turner's new albums for my birthday. Totally love. My water tower town still is. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a country music lover & my repeat song right now is Pontoon by Little Big Town
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song and the music video showcasing the town I grew up in. I love being from a water tower town! Garner, NC will always be home to me!

    ReplyDelete