Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Hunt's

I am almost positive I am still recovering from last weekend. Exhausted doesn't even begin to cover it. 
Like I said before, B and I drove up to Asheville for Britney and Logan's wedding!  
We spent the Thursday bopping around town and sight-seeing. One of the places we visited was Chimney Rock, a new adventure for B and a place I hadn't been to since I was younger.
While we were on out little vacay, we seemed to have an constant appetite, and Asheville has some of my favorite restaurants. If you are ever in the area, you need to check out Tupelo Honey for Breakfast and The Corner Kitchen for lunch or dinner.
Finally the festivities began with the Rehearsal and the Rehearsal dinner at Pizzaz... 

The Bridal Party
...and we wrapped up the evening with a bonfire. 
Summertime in the mountains is particularly special; night skies filled with bright stars and twinkling fireflies lighting up the ground, it really doesn't get much more perfect than that.
Wedding day-morning, we woke up early to primp before heading to the venue. We were completely spoiled rotten with all the pampering from our hair and makeup, mimosas, and homemade breakfast and lunch while we were getting ready.
Once we arrived to the venue, the butterflies started in our bellies and emotions got the best of us. All the planning and waiting...it was finally coming together and it was all so beautiful! Being in the bridal party, I don't have photos of the wedding ceremony, but I cannot wait to share them when they are available because her ceremony location was breathtaking.
After the ceremony, photos, and toasts, it was time to PARTYYYYYY!
...and party we did...right up until the bubble send off.
... of course after trashing their car first!

It's such a blessing to witness two of our closest friends marry one another, and be so in love. We wish Britney and Logan the very best and excited to spend many, many years watching God use you both!

14 comments:

  1. Man, oh man! Tupelo! Looks like you had a wonderful time, and congrats to your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your friend is seriously glowing!! what a gorgeous day :) and you make a gorgeous maid, if i do say so myself! glad you all had so much fun! congrats to you sweet friends. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Did they get married at The Farm? Love her dress! Love the mountains! Heading up next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE corner kitchen! their food is always awesome!

    what a gorgeous wedding! love the bridesmaids' dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Tupelo Honey! I had a chance to eat there for a friends wedding a couple of weeks ago and I am DYING to go back! Looks like such a fun wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Asheville! My hometown is just about 45 minutes away and drives through the mountains of Asheville are some of my most treasured memories. Looks like a beautiful wedding. Congrats to your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely wedding! If I had to pick two favorite restaurants in Asheville, those would definitely be the two! My favorite at Corner Kitchen is the Fried Green Tomato Stack....sweet. goodness. Although I have never been to Tupelo Honey for breakfast- only dinner! A must try next time we're back in town :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always wanted to go to Asheville :)I heart your blog! P.S. Thought you might be interested in the giveaway I'm hosting for Soybu! www.domesticsweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww. I love weddings! Everyone is always so happy. You looked gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! Britney looks gorgeous, as do all of her bridesmaids! So happy to hear it was a lovely, happy weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. You and Ben look so beautiful together-it made me tear up a little bit. But congrats to Brittany and Logan and lovely photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a wonderful weekend celebrating dear friends! And you looked wonderful! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet! LOVE LOVE LOVE Corner Kitchen. It is my absolute favorite place to eat in Asheville. I can't remember what I order each time, but I remember their fruit salad concoction is AWESOME. Tasted like it had some fresh mint in it, but the waitress told us the recipe and it didn't. So yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just went to Asheville as well! I feel the same way about summer in the mountains, it was such a wonderful getaway. Loving your blog!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete