Wednesday, June 27, 2012

highs and lows

A few months ago, I saw an adorable high-low t-shirt on Piperlime and while I love Piperlime, I would not splurge $70 on such a trendy piece. I added it to my wish list and searched for it at some of my favorite trendy stores. Naturally, I found it at Forever 21. 

The top is a light and breathable, ideal for a hot, summer day. It is a lot longer than most of my shorts, so I don't see them working with anything other than pants. Pairing them with white jeans seemed to be just the right combination.
[Top: Forever 21, Earrings: Lauren Conrad for Kohls, Necklace: Versona, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: Versona, Jeans: NV via Marshalls, Shoes: Target]

The outfit was great for running around with 4 year-old kids for a birthday party, especially during Simon says...
...and when "Simon" aka B makes everyone do push-ups. 

9 comments:

  1. you can totally pull this shirt off. Whenever I try these shirts on, they about hit my knees - definitely not a style for short people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave it up to the man to make Simon says a workout! Love the top, I have been looking for a baby blue one like that (I saw one I loved at Urban Outfitters for $55 which is a little too high for me too) Very cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit--not sure I can pull it off as well as you did though. Also, the picture of you playing with the kids is super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! And you look great in mint!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very very cute! i have some white skinnies, so i'm glad to know it'll work with that!

    ReplyDelete