Monday, June 04, 2012

Brit's Bachelorette Weekend!

Happy Monday sweet friends!
We had an eventful weekend around Charlotte celebrating our Bachelorette, Britney Jo.
This was our groups' first Bacherlorette weekend, and the first time since college graduation that we were all together. Ready for a girls weekend photo overload?
Saturday started with a wine tour to some of the local wineries out by Albermarle. 
I now share the same initials as the big man upstairs, pretty awesome if I do say so myself. 
First stop was at Dennis Vineyards. They specialized in some delicious fruit wines, perfect for summer!
Jenn (second on the left) and I painted wine glasses for everyone for a little souvenir and to use for tastings!
Purchases! 
Side Note* Thank you Real Simple for being our saving grace when the radio stopped working in the Limo!

Our second stop was just down the street at Rocky River Vineyards. Being the little wino I am, I got a few bottle at both places. This winery however had a wine called Fire Engine Red that I just LOVED. They allow it to sit on the skins just a little longer than normal which allows the wine to develop a hint of cinnamon, nothing like I have ever had before. It was fantastic! 
Vino Slushies 
Once we completed the wine tour, we all took a short nap and got dressed up for a night out in uptown.
Thank you Christina for snapping this! 
 After a night of singing and dancing, we headed back to the hotel and squeezed around the bathtub...
...for and a little feet soaking before bed.
Fabulous weekend! I will probably be turning in early every night this week to catch up on sleep, but thankfully this should be (knock on wood) a slightly calm week at work.

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely presh! Love everything about this. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold on, there is such thing as a VINO SLUSHY?! How have I never been to this amazing vineyard?!

    Well, this party definitely looks like a success to me! Glad I got to see it (and you) in real life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of you girls are gorgeous! How fun! We did something similar for my bachelorette party 3-years ago minus the night out in Uptown.
    We are old and we just stayed home instead!
    Check it out!
    http://deewallaceadventures.blogspot.com/2009/11/nc-wine-country-bachelorette-weekend.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a fun weekend! Glad to see you girls had a great time! Congrats to Britney!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love bachelorette parties at wineries! Those glasses are too cute. Looks like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this post : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like so much fun! Bachelorette parties are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like yall had a wonderful time! I love the feet soaking at the end of the night. May have to try that!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like y'all had a fabulous time! I love those wine glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun weekend! Now I want to have a girls weekend!! Would you plan it for me? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like SUCH a fun weekend! Aren't girlfriends the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much fun! I love Bachelorette weekends. I die over the feet soaking in the bathtub - I've done that so many times after getting home from a night out in high heels. You all look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love bachelorette weekends and this one reminded me a lot of my own. We did a lot of wine tasting and um, aren't the wine slushes amazeballs? They were my favorite things last summer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So much fun!!! You and your friends are so beautiful! I'm in NC as well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i like how you guys made it a Bachelorette WEEKEND, not just a night, how fun are ya'all??!! You're gonna have one right? or is it too late, haha

    xoxo
    hillary

    ReplyDelete