Friday, May 04, 2012

never stop improving

Happy Friday my sweet pineapples! Where have you heard this song before? (Hint: in the post title) 
Okayyyyy, It's Lowe's! When they aired this this commercial last year, it left me feeling inspired, creative, and alive. After deciding it was going to be my windows down, jam out, summer time staple...I finally downloaded it along with others from her. I just love her unique voice, so sultry and sexy. It is sure to be on repeat durning my entire (40 minute) flight this weekend.
I'm taking holiday ALL NEXT WEEK!!!!!!
I've been running on empty at work lately and am excited for some time off. I am looking forward to sitting by the water, spending pretty days outdoors, flower bouquets, dinners with friends, sleeping in, and a few special celebrations with family. I feel refreshed even thinking about it!
Have a happy weekend y'all and never stop improving

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is quite an outfit miss wigmore is wearing said the old lady blogger.....
    hope you have lots of fabulous things planned for your week off!!!
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your week off! Where are you flying for 40 minutes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy bananas, i am so jealous for your week off!!! enjoy very moment of it :) have a great weekend pretty lady XO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your week off is great! I'm enjoying a little break myself right now!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a great week off : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. enjoy your time off - sounds like it will be magnificent :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that song! Have a great weekend and an even greater week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. have a great weekend and have an amazing week

    ReplyDelete