Thursday, March 01, 2012

boyfriend jean

Talk about taking comfort and relaxed to the next level. I purchased my first pair of boyfriend jeans when I was 16 working my first retail job. I wore them until they were unwearable. It took me 7 years to find another pair and worked with my body and once again I find myself living in them on weekends. Jeans in general are pure bliss after wearing pencil skirts all week.
[Jeans: American Eagle, Shoes: Minnetonka]
Please tell me you have tried them? They are a knock out dressed up with heels as well.

10 comments:

  1. I had a pair of American Eagle boyfriend jeans I wore out in high school too. They were perfect, one of my favorite pairs ever. Now, I feel too old for American Eagle jeans, but I just checked the website through your link and I see they have some with different pockets than the signature one. Those jeans look adorable on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No joke. My husband would barf if I wore jeans like this. Haha!! You look great though! But then again, you look great in everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been curious about these. I definitely would have to try a pair on. Looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these!!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried these on but, they seem enticing! Might have to go in search of a pair this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! I want a pair of boyfriend jeans so bad! You may have just convinced me to get a pair this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ordered a pair from the GAP
    They have been on back order
    Curious as how they are going to fit
    Haven't found the perfect pair yet and am hoping these are it
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been searching for the "perfect" pair FOREVER! Like you, it takes a while.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE boyfriend jeans. I recently bought a pair at Eddie Bauer, and they are super super comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute!! after seeing them on you -- i feel like i need to try a pair! perfect for spring! ;)

    ReplyDelete