Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Rewind Candles

When the ladies were here this past weekend I took them to lunch at one of my favorite restaurants, 300 East, and we stopped next door at the Paper Skyscraper for a little shopping.
It's the kind of place you walk into and realize there are all these things you suddenly "need". For the most part I practiced a little self control, but I did manage to pick up a couple of my new favorite candles, Rewined Candles. They are made 100% by hand in Charleston, SC by pouring the soy wax into used wine bottles that have been cut in half. 
Every.single.one smells amazing! Each candle pulls inspiration from different wines and notes such homey aromas. I seriously cannot pick a favorite, but you be the judge...read about them and get one HERE!
Champagne, Cabernet, and Chardonnay are among my list of favorites, however, Pinot Noir is their best seller. The Chardonnay hints of butter and vanilla. Call me Paula Dean, but friends, that is what we call nose sensory perfection.

11 comments:

  1. I MUST go to this store!! Thanks for posting about it :) BTW - Your hair is getting so long. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 of my favorite places - 300 East and Paper Skyscraper!! I somehow manage to leave with a new coffee table book every time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those candles look so so cute! Hope you ladies had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a strictly Scentsy girl, but I may have to try that Pinot Noir. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are SO cute, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look amazing. If you haven't ever tried the library collection from paddywax, they are also incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your sweater, I need to add more mint to my spring wardrobe. Those candles look so fun & love how they recycle old wine bottles!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just the thought of "butter and vanilla" made me swoon a little.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um, a Chardonnay candle? That sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love Paper Sky
    haven't been in a while, might be making a trip there very soon
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've only heard of Paper Sky, but have never actually been myself. Now I think a propper trip is in order. It sounds like Candle Mecca!

    ReplyDelete